5 steps to optimize your LinkedIn brand, presence and network...with an extra bonus!
LinkedIn is the world's leading B2B and B2C networking and marketing platform for professionals.
A very powerful and respected tool, LI should be used to its full potential. A great thing about LI? It's free!
LI is no longer just a platform for recruiters. It is a fantastic place to search, find, connect, meet and converse with people in your target market, establishing a far-reaching network and creating interest for you and your company's services, driving traffic to your website.
There is not an easier way to get in direct contact with potential business partners and clients and generate leads...especially in the United States (over 140 million people in the US have a LI account).
Just like you wouldn't hand out an incomplete business card, your LI profile and your LI company page should reflect your corporate image and make an excellent, professional first impression.
You only have one chance to make a first impression!
I have been working with LI myself for five years and in the course of time I have learned all the ways and means and tips and tricks to make your brand, presence and lead generation on LI successful.
Step 1- LinkedIn profile
It's starts with your LI profile...and those of your co-workers.
- Company logo/image and/or call to action as the header image
- Good quality photograph
- Attractive descriptions and summaries with SEO-optimized keywords
- Include your website, images, documents, videos etc.
- Complete contact information for easy access
- A profile URL, which you can use in your emails etc.
- Correct Settings & Privacy
- Joining appropriate groups
- Following appropriate groups and hashtags
Step 2 - LinkedIn company page
Company pages are pivotal for promoting your firm on LI. Your company page is a brand positioning tool and you need a company page in order to carry out paid LinkedIn advertising should you decide to do so.
- Optimize your LI company page
- Create showcase pages
- Invite your new connections to follow your company page
- Provide content for your company page
Step 3 - LinkedIn content
Creating and posting valuable and engaging content on LI regularly will establish you and your company as a thought leader in your area of expertise and increase your visibility, creating awareness about what you do.
- Posts: Information, news, ads, video messages etc.
- Articles: Long form content on relevant topics underlining your expertise
- Comments to posts and articles: Taking part in conversations and getting yourself better known as an expert in your field
- Comments to posts and articles by your company page: Attracting attention to your company page
- Use appropriate hashtags
Step 4 - LinkedIn lead generation
- Research and selection of appropriate people to connect with using the LI Sales Navigator tool
- Personalized connection requests
- Personalized responses to welcome your new LI connections including a link leading to a dedicated landing page on your website, drawing them into your website immediately
- Personalized follow ups with a link to your article on LI which underscores your expertise and services including a call to action
- Sending ongoing information and news
- Convert LI contacts to email contacts
- Maintaining a status list of new LI contacts
Step 5 - LinkedIn advertising
There are many forms of paid advertising available on LinkedIn and a marketing campaign can be designed and implemented, getting the attention of your preferred target group and locations. Sponsored content, sponsored InMails, and text ads are directed to your selected audience.
By leveraging my posts and articles in my role as Founder and CEO of the Swiss directory AMERICANS WELCOME ★ SWITZERLAND, (as well as the company page and group), you get a turbocharge on developing your brand to my over 9,000 followers on LI (HNWI and UHNWI advisors, estate planners, lawyers, asset protection experts, trusts, CFPs, CFAs, international tax specialists, entrepreneurs, affluent individuals and families, and many more). Commenting regularly on my posts and articles, which receive hundreds and thousands of views daily increase your brand awareness too.
Let's get started!
AMERICOM enables you to take full advantage of the opportunities available to you on LinkedIn, even on a modest budget. To get started, let's schedule a call to define the scope of your future LI activities.
You can call me directly, Anne Liebgott +41 (0)79 767 07 58, or submit the contact form below.
First impressions often become lasting impressions.
Let's get started!
Other areas of marketing, communication and business development expertise:
- strategies, concepts
- lead generation
- client acquisition
- client retention
- web content
- podcast scripts, production
- video scripts, production
- social media
- newsletters, bulletins
- articles, editorials
- telephone scripts
- translations, adaptations
- everyday correspondence
- family retreats
- lifestyle services
- extra-curricular programs
- market research
- team coaching