An "American team member" at your disposal
AMERICOM will show you how to communicate with Americans and attract business from the United States with a variety of practical, actionable services which can be used immediately and will assure that you differentiate yourself from your competition.
AMERICOM is your "American team member" for...
- Creating a custom approach addressing your and your clients' specific needs
- Creating or reviewing, editing and optimizing your business documents, website, and social media etc.
- Business development strategies
- Collaboration on projects and strategies with your team
- Team training and coaching
Business moves fast and this is the closest thing to having an American team member in your office for mission critical assistance.
Areas of marketing, communication and business development expertise customized to your individual needs and timeline:
Selection of services
- strategies, concepts
- lead generation
- client acquisition
- client retention
- web content
- podcast scripts, production
- video scripts, production
- digital/social media/ multi-media marketing
- LinkedIn marketing
- everyday correspondence
- newsletters, bulletins, blogs
- articles, editorials
- telephone scripts
- translations, adaptations
- media relations
- family retreats
- lifestyle services
- extra-curricular programs
- market research
- team coaching
Special areas of expertise:
- LinkedIn marketing strategies
- Swiss SEC-registered investment adviser requirements
- Private Placement Life Insurance
- Financial industry
- Swiss banking
- Swiss wealth management
- Swiss business hub
- American expat community
"Communication leads to community, that is to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing."
As your main corporate image, your website should make American clients feel at ease and positively inclined to take up contact with you. Accessibility is not enough, you need to be approachable as well. Your website needs to be inviting. Communicate professionalism with appropriate wording and American English grammar and spelling. Even one typo or usage error can reduce response.
The business documents that you send to prospective clients are the first opportunity you have to show your company in action. They are very important to the American client who reviews them. These early transmissions give the U.S. customer a glimpse into your work style, your writing and English skills and your business practices.
An SEC-registered financial adviser published an 18-page image brochure. Several employees, some with certified English language skills, provided content to the brochure and it was proofread by an English-speaking colleague. AMERICOM reviewed the brochure and found 61 errors, typos and inconsistencies. A re-write by AMERICOM resulted in an error-free image brochure to be proud of.